Put your feet up or step out to explore;
immerse yourself in colonial heritage or
in your private swimming pool;
Tune in, zone out. Whatever you please.
Our personal Navigators are always on hand to guide you through your stay. They'll see to your every wish however big or small. So if you take a liking to the artwork in the lobby, they'll arrange for you to bring it home! Or if you need help with an activity plan, just call them for some in-the-know suggestions:
If you have a day or two:
- Amble through Stone Town, the world's oldest Swahili coastal trading city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Browse the curios and artworks in the bazaars and markets or just mosey around the mosques and temples.
- If the history of rock music is your passion, you can even check out the birthplace of the legendary Freddie Mercury!
- Board a traditional wooden dhow and set sail for Prison Island, a former detention centre for the African slaves. Nowadays, this is an ideal place to sunbathe or snorkel with giant turtles.
- If nature is your thing, chance a sighting of bottle-nosed or humpback dolphins, then head south on a deep wall dive and explore the local marine life amidst world-class coral reefs.
If you only have
a couple of hours:
- Looking for a thrill? Try your hand at kite-surfing or trek the forest in search of red Colobus monkeys and the fabled Zanzibar leopard.
- Just prefer to chill? Salute the sun at the ocean's edge, languish in the grand infinity pool or indulge in a hydrotherapy treatment at our Spa.
- Why not inspire your artistic leanings with a stroll through our gallery featuring paintings, sculptures, glassworks and photographs from the local and regional artistic community.
- When dusk rolls in, step onto the deck of a traditional dhow, sip at sundowners and cruise into the setting African sky.
Next to the hotel, sea sport activities include scuba diving, jet-ski and parasailing.
All of our Zanzibar water sport activities are provided by East Africa Diving.
Luxury Short Safari:
Luxury Short Safari offer the perfect combination between luxury and wilderness.
They aim to provide guests with unique and unforgettable experiences. With a selection of national parks, game reserves and lodges that focus on exceptional service, extreme comfort and beauty, and out of the ordinary activities.
Find out more about their safari experiences here.